Willys Jeeps Picnic Sunday 15th

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 05:37:03 PDT

Hello listers: This weekend ...Willys Galore !
A link below to pictures.

This weekend on Sunday 15th. Sept., next to our property, is the 22nd.,
Annual Antique Car Show and a huge Flea Market ...in the county park. This
park is right next to our property in Upstate, NY exactly between Binghamton
and Syracuse rte 81

For the first time last year 2001, our MVPA chapter had 8 pristine vehicles.
Four were Willys war jeeps and two Cjs an M37 and a LaFrance Fire Truck with
a 100ft ladder extended. Off the ladder, hung a Huge American flag. one week
after 9/11

This year we have 12 vehicles coming, if the weather is OK

All day long, the log pit smoulders with roasted corn and BBQ fixings for
our guests, who were about 15 or so members of the local MVPA chapter and
their better halves.

The public, has to park to the left of our 2 acres.
However, to enter the park/show, thousands of people walk by on the small
road entrance to the park, past our property, and therfore our club's
Vehicle display !
We do have the best spot in town !
Now, "town" consists of Little York, one gas stop and one Post Office.

NOTE: Anyone in the area is quite welcome to drop in. To get here, we're on
Rte 281
Exit off Rte 81 at exit 13 Preble, then about 3 miles south is Dwyer
Memorial Park , Little York, on Rte 281 South.

Below is a Link to our pictures, you may have to copy and paste the complete
address, as not all computers wrap the complete link over to the next line.

Many of the pictures don't have titles. Some have titles to self ?
There are 16 pages with 12 thumbnail pictures per page.
We decided that at a cost of $20/yr., that the 30MB of storage on MSN & or
Yahoo was worth it.
So far, between the wife and I, we've got upwards of 200 pictures, and still
have over 22mb left.

This MSN Group page It is listed as, open to the public ...therefore you
won't have to join any of those long dopey signup or log on, things ...I
hope.
http://groups.msn.com/AussieRobsWWllJeepKangaroosPouch/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Rob Pearson aussierob@odyssey.net
Syracuse, (upstate area) NY