I got ya bearings RIGHT HERE

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 19:27:05 PDT

I don't know if Mark Blair is a member of this list or not, but thanks go to
him for his magnificent web site. He has the NSN numbers for lots of M35
parts and thanks to this information I have discovered I have a dozen outer
wheel bearing for the deuce. I plan to take most of them to the Spencer
show this weekend if any of you deuce owners are interested. I should
probably keep a couple for myself. If anyone needs any I will come up with
a price this week end and put it on my web site next week (I'm thinking 4 or
5 bucks each).

Also I think I have some "matched" belts for a 5-ton truck. They have a tag
that has M923/M925 A1 (not A2). Again I will post more info on my web site
next week. I figure the bigger belts like these 5 tonners might be worth
shipping if I let them go for 4 or 5 dollars a pair. I won't clutter the
list with the details, but if you are interested I will have a list of
bearing and belts on my site before next week end. You decide if they're
worth the money with shipping.

I will have all the belts I got the other day at the show and the M35
bearing too. No shipping cost there.

One more thing. What is a Dodge Bob Tail? Is that a aircraft tug?

Again if any of you dealers have all this cheaper, I'm ready for the
scolding.

Joe Trapp