Re: [MV] To CDL or not to CDL....

From: Kris Kirby (kris@catonic.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 23:38:52 PDT

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Paul A. Thomas wrote:
> PS: side point: ( I lived just outside Dallas in the mid 80's, knew the
> motor vehicle code and other laws then ) Texas is/was .... proud. When I
> was transferred there in '82 they refused to trade data with California on
> what traffic violations you had... Tho I had none, I always loved Texas for
> that attitude. <g>

Didn't hear about Cali's big raid did you? The DEA went in and busted a
famous medicinal marijuana farm, confiscated all the plants -- without any
local law enforcement assistance -- now the city is organizing a give-away
from the confiscated plants.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris@nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"