Re: [MV] Sand blasting unit

From: Greg Booth (gbooth@kc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 19:54:53 PDT

I also have a small sandblasting unit. To get enough air volume I hooked 2
compressors together this worked good. As for sand I went down to the local
home improvement store and bought bags of play sand. It is already washed
and as it is for a kids sandbox was silica free so the bag says. I made a
screen out of fine and sifted it through, only lost 1-2 lbs. in the sift.
Worked great through a medium nozzle. I still wore a dust mask.
Greg Booth MVPA # 24369