Sand blasting

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 04:30:09 PDT

Morning,
A few years ago I picked up a very small sand blasting unit at an automotive
paint shop in Mt airy, NC. It is called a "Spot Blaster" and has a fist size
sand bag attached to the hand held unit. It comes with 4 different nozzles
for work in corners, along seams etc. When it is used the nozzle is pressed
up against the work and the sand is recirculated, more or less. Works very
well! Leaves little mess.
It cost about 40 bucks.
I do very little restoration work and this tool may not be sufficient for
most of you, but it has been so handy, I thought I'd mention it.

Cheers,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212