Re: [MV] Trans atlantic

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 07:44:43 PDT

Hi Jim,

>Who has the details of that RO-RO ship that operates between the UK and
>the USA? I think it runs on a monthly basis...

I don't know, but if you (or anybody) is in need of one stop Europe to
USA or USA to Europe shipping, my family business specializes in large
and/or expensive and/or sensitive equipment shipping. They ship
anything, including lots of stuff for various militaries. For example,
multi hundred thousand pound printing presses, Patriot Missle batteries,
and they even once shipped a T-64 back from the Gulf. If anybody is
interested in this service, let me know.

Steve