M91 truck

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 08:15:20 PDT

Hello folks. I am looking for pictures of a M91 rocket launcher. I don't
know anything about the truck except it was used in the early 60's. I may
be crazy, but I would like to make a "replica" truck. I figure that would
be a rare site. If anyone has pictures or any information on where I could
look for such a creature please let me know. I have looked for more info on
the internet, but found nothing but a brief one sentence description.

As a side note I took my truck to my first show. Had lots of fun just
talking with fellow MVers. Finally got to meet some of you guys too. Also
found out the rain I went through on the way to the show was a "light" rain.
The "heavy" rain I hit on the way home proved my windshield was not as water
tight as I thought. I was a little moist when I got home.

Joe Trapp
67 Kaiser M35