Re: [MV] M35 prop shaft & muffler rubbing

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 13:52:02 PDT

Just a possibility--I think I'd take a serious look at your engine mounts
first-- check for broken mounts, if solid then I'd check the torque on
all the bolts. Loose or broken engine mounts will allow the powerpack to
"roll" slightly and may cause a misalignment of the drive train.

If all is well with the mounts I'd next look for worn drive-line parts (
yokes and u-joints).

Good luck,

Frank