M1009 For Sale (CA, Registered)

From: Steven West (stevenwest@blackopsix.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 14:20:03 PDT

Hey group-
I am posting for all interested the following:

1984 M1009 Blazer (CUCV).
Vehicle is in great condition mechanically. The vehicle has only 25K miles
on it (still driving on the original set of tires as scary as that is).

I have had the vehicle fully inspected. The mechanic gave it the thumbs up.
There are one or two minor things that need to be done to it, but I will
take care of them once I have a confirmed buyer (can't afford the money out
of pocket right now). I purchased the vehicle in February of this year in
New Mexico, and drove it all the way back. Bought it with 16K on it... have
not had any problems at all since I've had it, runs very strong.

The transmission and transfer case have both been fully inspected. The
Transfer cases seals have all been replaced as well as the gaskets and fluid
on both the Transmission and Transfer case. The tranny guy said it all still
looked like it was brand new.

It has a couple of dings and dents on the body, nothing past unusual.

I have to take pictures here in the next day or two. Anyone who's interested
in it, blast me an E-Mail. I will send picks and a quote. I'm not looking
for much, less than what I've put into it. Please only respond if you're
really interested. Send and E-Mail to stevenwest@blackopsix.com and use the
message M1009 for sale. Thanks.

--

Steven West