Re: [MV] buying your first MV

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 16:46:15 PDT

I am sure that is good, sound, solid advice.

Having said that I will tell you that the first MV I bought was from DRMO
Fort Lewis and I bought it based on the text published by DRMO.. Is that
scary or what?

My wife and I drove to Fort Lewis, following the award of the bid, the
people at DRMO helped me get the M35A2 started (dead batteries), I handed
them the receipt and drove it home with a full tank of Uncle Sam's diesel..

Verne Valentine
MVPA 20863
M35A2 "Teddy"