Re: [MV] A possible cure for 6.2L diesel fuel system air leaks?

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 13:06:27 PDT

I tried electric fuel pump, still in truck, check valve (it's for sale now),
manual glow plug system and rebuilt injection pump. What finally cured my
problem was changing fuel heater and pressure switch(seemed to be leaking)
in the Stanadyne 80 fuel filter. Runs great now.
Good Luck!

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"