Re: [MV] EFI system problems....HELP!

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 14:18:50 PDT

I don't see any big problem here. It appears you are lucky in that they
left you the wiring harness connectors- they cut the wires beyond the
connectors, so you got to keep both halves of each connector. This is
good.

Didn't they give you the complete wiring harness between engine and
(including) entire computer? Likewise including any other control unit
like the ones on the firewall and fenders? If not, you will have to go
back to the same vehicle and retrieve the parts they didn't deliver. Or go
elsewhere and find the same type donor vehicle and this time grab entire
units/harnesses. Get the whole air intake system and even the entire fuel
tank including any external pump/filter units.

Keep it stock and all EFI. If it is going on a manual tranny vehicle it is
best to use a manual efi setup off a manual vehicle. Btw, don't even think
about putting a carb on this- keep it stock efi.

Cosmo Lean