D-Day Celebration 2002

From: Greg Anderson (glanderson@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 20:09:39 PDT

Hi list

Just wanted to pass this on.If anybody is going to be in the Northeast Ohio
area this weekend,you might want to stop by Conneaut Township Park.Haven't
seen it for myself yet,but heard it was pretty good.I'll be there pushing
some of my deuces.

Sept. 21, 2002 10:00am/6:00pm
WW2 battles at 1:00 and 3:00
Free programs at event
Military flea market,bathrooms,camping,water

Come celebrate freedom and honor our veterans at Conneaut Park.Visit
military and vehicle displays,military flea market and see Northeast Ohio's
largest battle reenactment on Lake Erie shore.Educators and historians
welcome.Free.Open to the public.Vendor spots $15.00.Featuring U.S. Navy LCM
Landing Craft.TSG event. http://www.geocities.com/ccdef

Speaking of landing crafts,someone just gave me an LVT 4 today.Any parts out
there? Thanks,Greg