Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] M1009 Alternators. Question

From: MV Don Low (mvDonLow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 15:28:14 PDT

Thank you Mike Sir! lol
I would hate to spread incorect data.
Please foward your article ! I am new to the M1009 (I only have one)
What you said makes more sence than the way I said it.

May I ask you to look at TM 9-2320-289-34 page e11
Figure e-9 charging circuits (all except m1010)
It SEEMS to state, (incorectly ? ? ? ) and that would not be the first time.

Generator 1 (left) Front Battery Charging
Generator 2 (right ) Both Batteries charging

is this a error or can you explain this text ?

Figure e-10 charging circuits (m1010) seems to say the same thing.

20 manual has the same text !

Be sure I am in no way sugesting your statment is incorect.
But this is confusing, and the diagram leaves much in doubt as to where the
wires actualy end up as a circuit
I want to understand this better, I have lost sleep on it. (never made
sense)
Thanks in advance Don.