found in the woods

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 08:41:27 PDT

friend of mine sent me pictures of some of the "mash 4077" vehicles that
were abandoned in place when the series ended, they were damaged at a latter
date by a brush fire.

Brings to mind a few years back when I was deer hunting I found two U-Haul
trailers - tandem axle, nice -- sitting out in woods, looked like they had
been there a few months. When I got back home I called U-Haul and asked
about a reward for locating stolen/lost/abandoned equipment. They quickly
told me no - then asked where they were -- I told them where they were,
about two miles back in woods and if they were not taken to them they would
not find them. U=Haul did not seem interested - the next year I was there
someone else had found them and cut lots of stuff off and hauled out.

Everette