Re: [MV] ANOTHER GRIPE ABOUT GL

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 20:30:48 PDT

First I want to thank everyone who offered assistance for my tug, ie carb vs
EFI problem. We got it resolved and I really appreciated the kind offers of
help and all the good advice.

Next, I was wondering if anyone has David Wrights email address at GL?

I want to tell him about a problem I am having with GL. If it doesn't get
fixed real quick, I will tell you about it, but for now I want to give them
an opportunity to resolve it.

Thanks...

Jack