Re: [MV] Collings Foundation B17 - B24 at Pease NH Sept 21 / 22

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 05:25:51 PDT

I would like to add my support to the Collings Foundation. I flew on board
the B-17 last year and plan to fly the B-24 this November. It was great.
We were in the air at least 30 minuets and got to go all over the plane. I
took a video and I have copied it to cd. If anyone out there would like a
copy I would be happy to burn you one. If you can scrape up the $350 it's
worth every penny. Talk about a real "MV".

I have had a link to there web site on my web site ever since I opened it.
It's on the page titled "Bombers and" (duh).

Joe Trapp
www.joetrapp.com