any aircraft on this list?

From: Mark B. Anderson (whoha1@mb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 06:01:14 PDT

Morning everyone,

I just got in a load of airforce surplus clothes and other assorted items
have started to post some of the stuff to ebay but if anyone is building a
display or anything e-mail me . This is of course Canadian Airforce stuff.
http://www.stores.ebay.ca/andersonandersonsurplus

Also please note that I'm now officially a MVPA member :)
and on a sadder note I found out that bullet proof doesn't mean rock proof .
Took a rock in my armoured car the other day and it cracked the top skin of
my armoured windshield. Sad part is now insurance company going to write off
the vehicle and I will loose the option of driving it everyday..which I so
did enjoy... So I think I will be putting up my armoured car for sale. Which
for anyone interested is a X-German Secret Service Car BMW 728 Protection.
please e-mail me off list if anyone is interested.

Thanks for lets me babble

Cheers and anyone ever heading up or down Hwy 16 in Canada please stop in
for coffee its always on :)

Mark

Check Out my Surplus store on E-Bay at
http://www.stores.ebay.ca/andersonandersonsurplus