Willys Warmer - stove

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 19:25:18 PDT

Hello North east listers.
I have heated my Jeep workshop with wood until I found a second hand Natural
gas furnace ...last winter.
I was able to work all day on a tub in relative comfort wood burning
comfort!
Call 607-749-2628 for more info.!

Anyway those of you who are still interested read on.
Otherwise it's "Delete Key time"

Now, I have an Air Tight wood stove for sale with an automatic bi-metal Air
Damper.
This is a Riteway in excellent condition. It is of the thinner wall
construction about 3/32 inch. Relatively lightweght. with fire brick walls

It is a virtually identical to all the Shanandoah airtights that were all
the rage 20 years ago, virtually identical !

Load this thing up with 24inch logs and presto your military vehicle will
love you.
Approx
20inches wide
36inch high (on small footers)
36 inch long
I'm between Cortland and Syracuse NY. just off Rte 81
This is not a burntout old woodburner it's in excellent conditon
Oh the price. $85 dollars without the beer.
or $80 with a case of O'Doules NA

E'me if interested.
Aussierob@odyssey.net

Rob P.