books on the duece or M series

From: S & D Davis (sddavis@rfci.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 05:21:17 PDT

Hi, List
Can any one recommend some books not manuals on the M35 or M series trucks?
I am looking for some history on them. Like different uses and styles also
pictures with them in use. I have found some books but most show only one
page and that's all. Also does any one know of any video or DVD that may
show the same info? There again I can find a lot on aircraft, tanks and
others but no M series. Does any one know where I can find this information?
Thanks.

Scott Davis
1970 M35A2 w/o w
MPVA 25515