Insurance

From: Jim Sanders (jim_088@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 06:35:06 PDT

Accepting the risks of operating a MV on the street, what I am paying for from my insurance company (who thinks the M37 is a 3/4 Dodge pickup) is the little card for show and parade organizers and for the cops in case I get stopped.  When the restoration is finished I will register it as a Former Military Vehicle (Texas classification) and get antique auto insurance - then I will forever be "on the way to a show, parade, or a  repair shop."