Re: [MV] Insurance was Re: [MV] any aircraft on this list?

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 04:47:34 PDT

my truck is still not fixed yet from a woman who did not have any insurance
that turned in front of me luckly her kids didnt get killed when my 86 dodge
pounded teh side of her car spun them around and really pissed me off she is
lucky she is a lady because i would of hert her bad if she was a guy my
truck was cherry before now im paying more money to take her to court .she
has to pay 200 a month but if declares bankruptcy only will get the first
200. the lady is still driving i was told. they would of taken my liscence
away but not hers what a law system