Re: [MV] Slave Receptacle

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 18:52:26 PDT

the positive cable go-s to the 24volt positive battery term
and the short neg cable should be able to go to any place on frame or body
that will carry the needed amps
star warsher helps make a hi amp term.

i would think any way
the positive cable to the battery term that is not a jumper that battery
term that feeds the power to the jeep
i hope this says it better