Brake Lines

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 07:50:21 PDT

I thought a few people on list mentioned getting steel brake lines in
'rolls'.. if you are going to do a lot of line replacement. Another lister
suggests that the lines come only in straight sections ( which makes more
sense to me ). I will probably replace all of the lines in my deuce over
the next few months, and would like to get high quality lines at the best
rate I can.
1: What physical format do 'large' amounts of brake line come in?
2: Could anyone recommend a company other than, say, NAPA, for such a
purchase?

Many Thanks.

        Paul
        '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion