RE: [MV] 24-12 volt chopper

From: Buzzard (buzz@ebuzzard.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 16:05:36 PDT

This is the same rig I was talking about (DuVac) but a different rating.
This is the simplest solution to the battery balance problem I've ever
seen. Jeff's prices are a good deal.

-=-
Don't ride faster than your angels can fly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1860617546

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>