RE: [MV] Pulley Nut

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 07:51:55 PDT

I too had many problems with seized parts when tarring down my M38A1 for a
total frame-off restoration. I wish I new about this list earlier, as
several members turned me on to KROIL. It's a penetrating lubricant that
will seep into the threads and very small cracks and break up the rust. The
stuff is a miracle! I wish I new about it earlier. Nuts and bolts that I
considered hopelessly gone are now salvageable! It would have saved me a lot
of time, and a lot of broken parts if I had it from the start.

I totally swear by this stuff, it's worked wonders for me. If it fails you,
I'd give you your money back! =)

go to www.kanolaboratories.com or call 800-311-3374

Aaron Horrocks

(I bought a gallon for soaking small frozen parts, and it came with a can of
aerokroil which I nearly used all of it - it's great for spraying a little
on stuck screws or nuts)