Seeking info/pictures of M-33

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 19:28:41 PDT

I am trying to assist a local museum by researching the M-33 Fire Control
Trailer. This is basically a trailer with front and back axles that sort of
looks like a semi trailer. There is a large round hole in the roof that I
am guessing was the location of the radar dish. What little I have learned
seems to link this system to both the Skysweep 75mm gun as well as Nike
missiles.

A picture of the trailer would really be great, but any info is appreciated.
The museum plans to make at least an external restoration, perhaps internal
later, but given the nature of equipment, that might be hard.

Thanks for your time!

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2