Re: [MV] 24 volt pyrometer?

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:43:52 PDT

>.... 9 psi
>at 2300 rpm. this is of course at full throttle, using a hill or the
>brakes to maintain speed/rpm.

I ran mine at wot (wide open throttle) on the flat for a good 10 miles, made
it to about 60 mph tops. I had 11 psi of boost and 885 deg F after the
turbo. I was told by an experianced LD engine person that I was already at
the limit and in fact the boost pressure for some odd reason was higher than
he'd like to see. Data plate on block is dated 1996 and is stamped as an
LDT-465-1 and no rebuild plate anywhere, seems to be an odd configuration I
am told.

later,

je