Re: [MV] Brake Lines

From: quiggy (quigstro@netcarrier.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 10:26:21 PDT

Brake lines come in straight sections with fittings,as well as bulk rolls
from 25ft up, without fittings. I have used both types over the years. It
depends on how much tubing you want to replace. If you are doing alot, bulk
is more economical, but you need a good tubing flare tool. (double flare) I
get my tubing and fitting from Curtis ( I'm a GM Goodwrench tech, one of the
few benefits is wholesale pricing).Also check Eastwood, as they have a bulk
tubing kit with fittings for about $ 25. Brian