Re: [MV] M35 Multifuel Rebuild

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 09:23:17 PDT

Bernstein, you low down,scum sucking cheater !!!!!
    This invalidates our little wager on who can attract 1000 new hits per
month because you are inventing this little ploy to artificially increase
traffic on your clubs website. As soon as we finish our investigation into
who is hacking the MVMVC website and zeroing our counter every night, we
will be publishing our findings here. (The noose is tightening around you
Bernstein....can you feel it?)

Ronzo