Re: [MV] the best SOLUTION I have ever seen

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:34:32 PDT

I just took your advice and checked out they're web site. I have seen a
crusty old can of this stuff somewhere myself. Didn't know what it was, but
if it can get people this excited I'm going to dig through some of the old
folk's sheds myself. I've been a member of the "when reason fails, force
prevails" club even since I got my first 2 pound ball ping hammer. Maybe
it's time to take a gentler approach.