RE: [MV] M35 Multifuel Rebuild

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 09:37:03 PDT

My personal website www.aaronhorrocks.com gets a minimum of 50 hits per day.
50 hits x 30 days = 1,500 hits per month. The two of you can bid for a link
on my site to go to your club's... I'll take the highest bidder! "Show me
the money!"

Mandatory MV content:

I got the DMV pink slip and plates for my jeep! It's only took 5 months of
DMV, CHP, and Insurance woes. But now that I have plates, how am I to mount
them on my M38A1? It's not like this MV was made with a license plate
holder.

Aaron Horrocks

P.S. It's a Historical Vehicle plate #381M - They forgot the A, and the M
should be in the front!