Jeep Whatsit Project

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 11:44:00 PST

All,

Today I came across a body (no frame) of an M38A1 jeep that is longer and
(wider?) than your standard M38A1.

I did not make inquiries as to what was wanted for it.

Right front seat is moved to the left towards the driver and there is a well
in the floorpan to the right of the right front seat.

Body length is about the same as a Jeep Scrambler.

Manufacturer is Willys and the body still shows some medical markings so I
suppose this jeep is for transporting litter patients.

This guy has several (5) very picked over "hangar queen" M38A1's laying
about as well.

At a glance, the body appears fairly straight (usual disclaimers) and if any
of you are interested, contact me and I will send contact information to you
directly.

This is in the San Antonio area.

I can liason for you on this, pick it up for you and even hold it for you
(temporarily) if need be.

Regards,

TJ Smith
MVPA 21162