Re: [MV] 12V from 24V system - the low tech route.

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 12:48:34 PDT

I think it is like my M51 gas engine. The pulley has two halves that are threaded together like on an adjustable pitch sheave. You loosen two bolts that go
through the pulley hub and thread the pulley together to tighten the belt. The pitch diameter increases as you tighten sheave and it takes up the belt slack.
Its pretty simple in operation but not exactly easy to actually adjust.

Dave