Re: [MV] hummer, H2

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 18:10:52 PDT

I have to agree with Pete, well said! It takes some dumb yuppies to make
the price of a truck go into the $50,000.00 range. They screwed up trucks,
SUVs, cigars and just about everything else they have thought about
touching. I know some people where I used to work that had to have 4WD
trucks and NEVER had them off of the road. If they even got dirty they
cried and whined about it for hours.

Give me a break,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977