RE: [MV] spark plugs are black

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 14:38:04 PDT

BLACK = RICH - TOO MUCH GAS
WHITE = LEAN - TOO LITTLE GAS

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Smith [mailto:mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 5:37 PM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] spark plugs are black

I got this problem with the plugs being black from soot. Am I running the
carb too lean, or is it the other way around- too rich. I am having a
relapse of your old age guys! Oh yeah I own a M151A2. Somebody help me
understand this problem, please.

Thanks

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2

  _____

<http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c144??PS=47575>
===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list=== To unsubscribe, send e-mail
to: To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to To reach a human, contact