Re: [MV] H2: Not so fast...

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 15:01:25 PDT

Hi Howard,

>What did it say in the commercials, as tested 52K? Only the Yuppies have
>money to spend like this.

Correction... only Yuppies and the DoD have money to spend like that :-)
 Sure, the DoD doesn't have the bucks of the Gipper's days, but they
still don't appear to have a problem blowing big wads of cash on
unnecessary stuff (can someone say Osprey and Crusader?). I can just see
it now... our nation's finest driving off into combat in a H2 with Gucci
luggage on the roof rack and Starbucks frapachinos in the drink cup holders!

Kidding, of course :-)

Steve