Re: [MV] hummer, H2 number two only in design age

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 17:11:43 PDT

Well, I'll take my Unimog wherever those Hummers go. H1 or H2, doesn't
matter. And while I'm doing it, I'll carry two or three times as many
supplies as they do - and not many of my supplies will be to fix my vehicle
when it breaks on the trail, unlike the Hummer.

I'll take a D90 over a HMMWV any day - but it's like comparing apples to
oranges, likewise the comparison with the 6x6.

Just my 0.0002(inflation....) cents worth,
Greg
Vista, CA

OB MV content: I'm still looking for any photo documentation of WC usage
with the 8th Army in Africa - anyone? I've had a few people come up with
anecdotal evidence, plus one photo citation, but there's got to be more out
there. Can anyone help?

1965 Unimog S - modified
1945 WC52