Black plugs.....Premium Fuel

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 19:30:29 PDT

One more thing just hit me.  I use (and have always used in ALL My vehicles, 2 and 4 wheel) premium fuel in it.  used to be 92 octane, but Kalifornia has now gone to 91 octane.  Would this make a difference in the plugs?  I know it makes a difference in my wallet at $1.75 a gallon, yeah thats Kalifornia price, right next to the ports that you inlanders get it for even less.  It doesnt equate with shipping charges.  but I do have the luxury of watching rust form, if thats worth the extra .40 a gallon and the view!  NOT!!!

So lets start you all on this one.  87 octane, 89 or 91octane?.  I know the TM says the 91 plus octane rating!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2