Re: [MV] M35 master cyl

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:16:42 PDT

I ordered one from Vermont Commercial Salvage after a number of listers
pointed toward them. The price was a bit higher than I had been told but
still... I paid $65 including UPS cross country. New Master Cyl. From
what I recall he has a number of them.
For Silicone brake fluid try Spunky's Motor Pool: 5 gallon container was
about $50 plus shipping.

         Paul