Re: [MV] hummer, H2 number two only in design age

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 21:20:35 PDT

In a message dated Mon, 30 Sep 2002 9:29:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, eccm@swbell.net writes:

> If I'm next to an SUV in town, and I'm in the M35, I always want to say, with a big possum grin and in my most cheerful and polite voice, "I see you've got the wife's truck out
> today!", or

Reminds me of the time I was sitting at a traffic light in my M62 and this fellow pulls up to me in his four wheel drive pickup with electric winch and "big" bumper. I couldn't help but think...."what a cute little winch and bumper on that truck."

By the way, the term SUV is on its way out, replaced by ESW...
Expensive Station Wagon.

.02,
David Doyle