RE: [MV] best tank museum

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:43:49 PDT

Sorry... as replied earlier it's in the San Francisco bay area in
California. You can request an appointment and they will show you the
collection. Sometimes Littlefield himself or one of his folks. I imagine
they'll have some pieces at the upcoming MVPA convention in Alameda, and
possibly some organized tours, as well. He did this at the San Jose, Ca.
convention.