Best Museum - besten in Deutschland

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:50:17 PDT

I want to thank everyone who has made suggestions. All great ideas too, I
would be happy to visit any of them. However, I am focusing on doing just
two museums this trip and I have narrowed it down to 3 choices, Bovington,
Aberdeen and Munster. I'm really in favor of Bovington. First, its
relatively cheap to fly there and stay for a few days and 2nd it got the
most votes! If I go to Bovington Camp, I also get to stop in London and
London has several top notch military museums.

Now #2 is between Aberdeen and Munster. From the UK to Germany by air is
easy enough. Not sure about the connection between the closest airport and
Munster? Anyone have any ideas like which main airport is closest and is
there a train, bus or should I rent a car?

( Irgend jemand kennt das wie ist der beste Weg für einen Touristen, um vom
Flughafen bis Munster zu kommen, um das Militär Panzer Museum zu sehen?
Auto, Zug, Luft, Bus? Dank. )

Some of the locations of military museums I have visited recently:
Bremerton / Ft. Lewis, Beijing, London, Sacramento, Beale AFB, Nellis AFB
and Ft. Benning. If anyone would like my comments on these locations feel
free to ask.

As always, thanks in advance.

Jack

PS Je voudrais aussi visiter les musées militaires en France, mais ce sera
l'année suivante