New Military Humvee Parts

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 17:32:28 PDT

Folks, Looks like I'll be getting a quanity of BRAND NEW MILITARY HUMVEE
take off parts but haven't finalized the deal yet to be the agent. These
parts were removed for upfitting of new equipment. I will have NEW military
radial tires, runflats, fuel tanks, both REAR high back seats only (in TAN
and NO fronts-dammit!), complete windshields with wipers etc, 4 man softtops
with doors, and complete speedometers with cable. Possibly other parts but
no hardtop stuff. NO OTHER PARTS UNLESS SPECIFIED. There will be more than
150 SETS of these if they haven't held back any so far. I will have more
details of prices within a week or so. So if you need any of these items,
don't buy them from other sources until I can make sure they're available.
(or not) They won't be give away but will be available reasonably.

To the individual who "dicked" me around when I was looking for a windshield
about 3 months ago-you need not apply for any of these parts as nothing I
have is for sale to you. (I wasted a lot of time with your lies, you sold
it out from under me and you know who you are!!)
Julian Burke