Re:MV] dodge m37 distributor

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 17:35:18 PDT

Looks like some civilian Dodge parts got mixed in. The distributor that's
"somewhat elliptical casing and the 24v coil is built into the bottom" is
the correct one. I haven't worked on an M37 since I discovered deuces,
but I seem to recall that the fuel pump was a double diaphragm type.
One to pump fuel and the other to supply vacuum to the wiper motors.
You should be able to at least get the truck running on what you have,
then go for the correct stuff.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com