[MV] best tank museum

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 21:53:45 PDT

Jack, out of the following:

The Royal Museum of Armaments and Military History in Brussels, Belgium (located at the Arch of Triumph in Jubelpark).
http://www.klm-mra.be/engels/index.html

WWII Museum at Larouche en Ardenne, Belgium

Museum at Playa Giron in Giron, Cuba.
http://www.playagiron.cu/

National Museum in Old Havana, Cuba (formerly Batista's Presidential Palace)
http://www.dtcuba.com/esp/buscar_sitios.asp?action=get&codclas=9&clas=Museo

U.S. Army Transportation Museum in Fort Eustis Virginia.
http://www.ohwy.com/va/u/usartrmu.htm

The U.S. Army Ordnance Museum at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Aberdeen, Maryland.
http://www.ordmusfound.org/

The Pony Trax Ranch in Portola Valley, California. This is Jacques Littlefield's private collection. It is the largest collection of tanks I've ever seen, by far. He has several people working for him full time restoring tanks on his 500 acre ranch. It is the place to go, IMHO.
http://www.milvehtechfound.com/history.html

Regards,
Rob Kiser
1945 DUKW