Re: [MV] Check out these photos!

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:10:27 PDT

That's not a problem Glen! I love photos of list member projects, tends to
motivate me. What caught me off guard was that the message itself contained
photos and all kind of Webshots graphics. Arthur's equipment is supposed to
strip off all that type of stuff because the (Java??) scripting can/could
carry BAD things.
    Might mean the settings are starting to erode a bit...

    Ronzo