RE: [MV] saw this 6x6 for sale

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 14:39:05 PDT

It is a M135, and it is really complete. Has been rebuilt and has the tag
on the dash tell you where and when. It has around 30,000 miles on it and
I belive it was rebuilt around 17,000 something. If someone wanted to have
a great clean and good running M135. This would be the one. I have been to
see
this one and have more pictures if someone needs. They told me that the
trans
works fine, which is a rareity with these vehciles. I would buy it except I
have
too many projects at the moment.

Phill