Vinyl cargo cover for M925 to trade

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 07:48:55 PDT

Hello Everybody,
I have a vinyl cargo bed cover for an M925 5-ton truck in excellent
condition and would like to know if anybody would be interested in trading
it for a vinyl or canvas cab cover for my deuce. If you have a canvas top to
trade then it must be in almost new condition. My canvas top finally gave up
the ghost.

The size of the M925 cargo cover is 168x208 inches. It has all the black
ropes attached. There are black metal clips (on the inside, I believe) that
have been torn off, should be 14, only 2 left. I don't know how important
they are, but wouldn't be difficult to replace.
There is also one patch, about 3x6 inches, also on the inside.
The color is OD green, no camo colors.

Thanks,

Bjorn
MVPA 19212