Re: [MV] M151A2 question

From: IHC53 (ihc53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 08:40:22 PDT

Id say 55mph max, after that it gets a little squirrely. Id say
you are better off getting a used CJ5-7 and fixing it up they way
ya want.

There is NO way Id get on the expressway with my A2...too many
A-Hole drivers out there that have ZERO consideration for anything
not doing 75+. If you ever been on I-65 or I264 here in the Louisville
area, you'll know what I mean. =0)

IHC